DESIGNED TO LOOK AFTER THE NATURAL NEEDS OF THE HUMAN LOCOMOTION.
Only with the Reax Run you can experience the same feelings of a real off-road jog or of a walk on a tough route. It maximizes the proprioceptive factors of movement through the wide-spectrum muscular activation and the controlled stress to balance. Reax run is dual purpose for injury prevention and sport performance.
Ζητήστε προσφορά για το REAXING – Reax Run Treadmill 360ᵒ
Προσθέτοντας το συγκεκριμένο προϊόν στη Λίστα Προσφοράς, πολύ σύντομα ένας εκπρόσωπός μας, θα επικοινωνήσει μαζί σας!
The only treadmill in the world that performs sudden and unpredictable inclinations in all directions while running!
FASTER RESULTS FOR USERS
- Increase of reaction rate and coordination
- Improvement of performance and motor skills
- Greater muscle engagement and definition
- Higher calories burn and metabolic activation
- Better injury recover and functional re-education
BETTER RESULTS FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Professional standing improvement
- Increase the customers acquisition and retention
- Greater profit margins and additional revenues
- Added training value to a multiple clientele target
- Exclusivity and innovation of the services offered
THE FIRST PROPRIOCEPTIVE TREADMILL CREATED FOR A CONSTANT VARIATION OF MOVEMENTS.
The interference on the foot, as contact point, is determined by continuous and unpredictable changes in the angle of the belt, improving all the key locomotion factors (walking and running), through a high proprioceptive activation.
WHY IS IT SO EFFECTIVE?
DYNAMIC AND UNPREDICTABLE INTERFERENCES
The user cannot predict the position of the treadmill and the intensity of the interference. Each step is different and the nervous system is constantly forced to process different sensory information and thus, it produces different motor outputs in order to react more quickly and more efficiently to the typical unexpected events of the outdoor running experience.
*Μπορείτε να επιλέξετε και κάποιο από τα περιφερειακά του συστήματος κατά τη διαδικασία ζήτησης προσφοράς.