The main objective of the Company’s Quality Management System is to create a basis for the continuous improvement of the efficiency of its processes, always aiming at the continuous satisfaction of the needs and expectations of its customers to the maximum extent possible.
For the implementation of the above, the Management continuously supports and applies the basic principles and rules that govern the Company’s Quality Management System, establishing objective objectives for quality, based on the undivided and constructive cooperation of both its employees and its partners.
The basic principles as they are expressed in the procedures of the Company’s Quality System are:
- Adherence to the legislative and regulatory framework that governs the operation of the Company. Particular importance is given to the management of personal data of patients which the Company keeps. Meeting prescribed customer requirements as agreed through written contracts/agreements in order to increase customer satisfaction.
- Compliance with the requirements of both the Ministerial Decision DY8/1348/2004 concerning the “Definition of the Quality System of Medical Technology Products Trading Companies” and the requirements of the EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 13485:2016 standards as well as the community directives-regulations governing medical devices.
- The continuous support of the customer after the sale as well as the constructive cooperation with all the suppliers
- The continuous education and training of the staff
- Investigating causes of non-conformities or complaints and further determining corrective actions.
The principles of the system as well as the objectives for quality are reviewed at regular intervals by the Company’s Management in order to adapt to the new needs and developments of the commercial world, the legislative requirements and also to achieve the goal of continuous improvement of the company’s operations Company.
Through the continuous reviews of the above, the Administration is in a continuous search to identify both human and logistical needs. The Administration is committed to providing the required resources to cover the needs, as they arise and are shaped by the existing situations, to the best of its abilities.
All departments in the Company have the responsibility to respond, assimilate and apply the procedures required by the Quality System through their daily activities.
It is also the responsibility of the Company’s Management to ensure that the Quality Policy is communicated, understood and applicable by all of the Company’s human resources, with the ultimate goal of the continuous, stable development of its business activity with unwavering adherence to its principles and the continuous offering its customers products and services of the highest quality.